About Me

if i had tO describe myself these wOrds wOuld sum it up: funny, bright, imaginative, visual, immature, jester, hyper, silly, open-minded, creative, colorful, liberal, skinny, sleepless, sleepyhead, foul mouthed, unpredictable. yOu chOose yOur favOrite....

Thursday, May 8, 2008

blOg OchO

I'm hooked on reality tv. I watch The Hills, Project Runway, Real World, Rock of Love 2, Flavor Of Love, I Love NY, and A Shot of Love. I'm so obsessed with wanting to find out whats going to happen next. I'm dieing to hit 21 and be on a reality show like Real World, so everyone can know who i'm and watch me on tv daily. Besides wanting to be on Real World, I think I would be a great host for a show; mainly a music show or some show where they send me out to do crazy things. But I feel like my chances are slim, I have this issue. I can't stop saying "yous guys", and "mines". I always talk like i'm hanging out with my friends. But i want to use this as an advantage, not a disadvantage. I want to know how people can see it as a great opportunity to get a regular girl on tv and host a show where many urban kids can relate to me and hear someone that talk just like them. If it doesn't work out i think i'm going to have to soend some money on a speech coach. My goal is to make it on tv, or working behind the scenes helping to make a show. I just love meeting people but i feel intimidated of how well spoken some people are and I feel they'll judge me. I just need some help or coaching. I have alot of dreams, let's just hope i'll get there.

No comments: